of Catholic Charismatic Renewal
Who we are
– more and more hearts,
– same prayer intentions,
– constant prayer,
– sharing the testimonies,
– growth in fellowship,
– starting of projects for the glory of the Lord.
As we pray in strong fellowship for one another and for the whole world, we invite you to join us in this intercessory communion.
More and more people are connecting and praying for the same intentions in prayer, exchanging the testimonies of the works of God that happen in communion prayer and in that way give glory to God.
We believe that many of you have started a prayer in THE CIRCLE OF YOUR FAMILY and thus have become stronger as living Church.
The power of fellowship in intercessory prayer is most needed in the world!
We are convinced that the Lord is calling us to a persistent prayer of REPENTANCE, RENUNCIATION, FASTING, and PENANCE FOR THE CONVERSION of the nations involved in prayer and the whole World. (Psalm 51)
The calling we have truly experienced this Lent in our hearts with the words of the gospel: “Repent and believe the gospel!” (Mk 1.15)
PRAYER INTENTIONS of CHARIS
– for the grace of repentance and conversion of the nations included in prayer and the whole World;
– baptism in the Holy Spirit of the whole Church
– for the evangelization of all nations
– for the intentions of all the people included in network
– Intentions of your country – we invite leaders of CCRs to send us your intentions so we can pray together and exchange reflexions
– actual CHARIS intentions avaliable on www.charis.international/en/home/
How to join us?
You can join us as an individual, or as a prayer group, a congregation from different church spiritual realities and the best way is that all is coordinated and organized through CCR. We also encourage you to take one day of fasting during period of praying. The time you have chosen is not to be reported, but you need to be steadfast and persistent in prayer.
Watch the video below
The PRAYERS we suggest you pray in the vigil are:
Personal dedication to the Sacred Heart of Mary
Our Lady’s Rosary
Chaplet and Litany to St. Joseph
Psalms 6, 32, 38, 51, 102, 130, 143
Prophetic Intercession (model in book Prophetic intercession by Cyril John)
Praying in tongues
Other prayers shown to these intentions